By selecting the ad rotation setting, you can specify which ads should be shown more frequently.
How to set up ad rotation options for a campaign:
1. Sign in to your Google Ads account.
2. Click All campaigns in the navigation panel.
3. Click the campaign you’d like to change.
4. Click Settings in the page menu.
5. Click Additional settings.
6. Choose Ad rotation.
7. Choose an ad rotation method: Optimise or Rotate indefinitely.
8. Click Save.
This type of rotation prioritizes ads that are expected to perform better than other ads within an ad group.
Rotate ads indefinitely
The "Rotate ads indefinitely" option allows your ads (both high and low quality) to participate in the auction at the same frequency. This option isn’t recommended for most advertisers.