What is an ad schedule and why is it needed.
The ad schedule is how you can control when your ads are shown in accordance with a customized schedule. With its help, you can select specific days and times, and then assign special bids for these time periods.
It's important to understand that time targeting can limit ad impressions, but it doesn’t exclude clicks on it. For example, if a user left a tab open with an ad, he can click on it much later than the set time of the ad.
Remember that potential customers can search for your offer at any time, for example, at night, and make an order for the next day.
1. Sign in to your Google Ads account.
2. From the page menu on the left, click Ad schedule.
3. Click the pencil icon
4. Then select a campaign to create an ad schedule for.
5. Make your selections for specific days and times. Keep in mind, the ad schedule you set is based on your account’s time zone. Therefore, you should adjust your ad schedule to account for any difference in your target customers' time zone. Learn more
6. Click Save. You'll see your changes reflected on the Ad schedule page.
Set up an ad schedule bid adjustment
You can also adjust your bids for specific days and times. By setting bid adjustments, your spending on individual clicks may vary, but your overall daily budget won't change. Ad scheduling for Google Adwords is not available for campaigns with automatic bidding.
To do this, select the row for the scheduled time that you want to adjust, and click the pencil icon in the "Bid adj." column.
Choose Increase or Decrease from the drop-down menu, enter a number. Click Save.