Remarketing is a technology that allows you to show your ads to people who've previously visited your website or used your mobile app. For example, your ad could be shown to a user who visited your site but did not convert including purchasing goods, subscribing to your email newsletter, or registering on your site. This will remind them that they were interested in you and your product, and will push them to make a sale or sign up.
Ways to remarket with Google Ads:
- Standard remarketing. Ads will be shown to your past visitors when they browse other sites on the Google Display Network or use mobile apps that interact with the GDN.
- Dynamic Remarketing. This allows to show exactly those products or services in an ad that the user previously viewed on your website or app.
- Video remarketing. If people watched your video or YouTube channel, they can then be shown your ads on other sections of YouTube, on other sites, and on the Google Display Network videos and apps.
- Remarketing for mobile applications. This works in the same way as standard remarketing, only in mobile format. If users visited a mobile version of your site or used a mobile app, they will see your ads on other mobile sites and applications.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Your ads will be shown to your past visitors when they do follow-up searches on Google after leaving your website.
- Customer list remarketing: You can target ads to your customers using the data they share with you.
The benefits of remarketing with Google Ads:
- Attracting the user at a time when he is ready to make a purchase. The ad will be shown only if the user is interested.
- Creation of different lists of users based on advertising goals. For example, a list of users who were on your site but did not make a purchase.
- Get wide audience coverage. Thanks to the GDN, you can show ads on more than 2 million websites and mobile app.
- Price management. With remarketing, you can improve the effectiveness of your campaigns by using an automated bidding strategy. In real time, a suitable rate is calculated automatically according to the user's data.
- Simple ad creation. You can use the Google Ads gallery which will help create ads in several variants. For example, text, image, or video ads.
- Use of statistics. With reports, you can track the performance, location, and cost of your ads.
- The possibility to display advertisements exactly at the time when the user is looking for information about your company, product, or service.