The Google Display Network (GDN) can help you reach potential customers while they shop, browse, read, etc.
The Display Network includes more than two million sites and more than 650,000 apps so your ad can show up wherever your audience is.
- Text ad (words only)
- Image ad (static or animated graphical ads)
- Rich media ad (include video ads, flash animated ads, and ads that mix text, animated content and designs)
- Video ad.
Places for displaying advertisements can be found in several ways:
- Display based on topics and keywords. To do this, you need to use automatic targeting. Based on the keywords and content of your site, it will automatically select the placements that are suitable for displaying your ads.
- Show ads wherever you need. You can choose the placement of display advertisements (specific sites or pages, mobile versions of sites, videos, apps) and those to whom the ad is broadcast to.
- Search for interested clients. Thanks to remarketing, you can organize potential buyers into interest groups and show them ads of specific goods and services on the GDN placements.
The advantages of advertising on the Display Network
The main advantage of advertising on the Display Network is that image and rich media ads will help attract users. To create such ads, you do not need to use a designer. Google Ads itself will offer design options that will be automatically generated based on your site's data. If necessary, they can be edited.
Ads in the GDN will help drive sales, increase brand awareness, and attract customers. You can see where your ads are shown, find out which ones are the most clickable and which placements are the most profitable.