You can download a CSV-file to Google Ads using Google Ads Editor.
After Editor installation, add your existing Google Ads account.
How to add your account:
1. Open Google Ads Editor and click Accounts to open the accounts manager.
2. Click Add.
3. Enter the account email address and password, then click Next.
4. Select the part of the account that you'd like to download.
5. To select a subset of campaigns quickly, use the links at the bottom of the screen: All, None, Active, Paused. For example, if you select Active, you will only download active campaigns, leaving paused, removed, and ended campaigns on the server.
6. Click OK.
How to download the CSV file:
1. Click Account.
2. Click Import.
3. Select the necessary CSV file.
4. Open it.
After you upload the file, you can make changes (if necessary). Do not forget to save any changes made.
In the lower left panel, a red exclamation mark will indicate any critical errors that must be corrected. This can be, for example, a title that is too long. Also, note that there should be no exclamation marks in the header text, and only one exclamation mark can be used in texts.
Set up location targeting. To do this, in the left menu click "Manage" and select "Keywords and targeting" - "Locations":
You can specify the desired region or edit selected locations:
After you make any corrections, click Publish.