The landing conversion is a ratio of targeted actions on your site compared to the total number of visits. The received result should be multiplied by 100%.
Before you count the conversion, decide what you mean by the target action. This can be adding products to the shopping cart, visiting a specific page of the site, receiving an application through a feedback form, obtaining a lead (moving to a site from advertising), buying products, etc. The conversion for each particular case will be different.
There are many ways to increase the landing conversion:
- It is necessary that the title is relevant and understandable. As a rule, it needs to inform the visitor about what you do and what you sell. If the user moves to your site from the advertisement, it will be good if the header of the advertisement matches with the header of the landing.
- Specify a unique sales proposal (USP) in the header, for example, "Clothes from the USA". It is also important to give due attention to the subtitle in which the USP will be expanded, for example: "Clothes from the USA with free shipping."
- You should create your site in accordance with the conversion goals that are necessary.
- It is important to include calls to action efficiently; for example, write «get goods» instead of «order goods» on the order button. It is advisable to indicate the final benefit in the call to action, for example: to increase sales or to return the money.
- Improve the content of your online store. Choose high-quality images, place useful and simple information about products and services. Make your site easier to convert on - reduce the number of obstacles to conversion and create a simple and convenient interface. Site navigation should also be simple, convenient and understandable. Remember the rule of 3 clicks: if after 3 clicks the user does not find what he needs, as a rule, he closes your page.
- Do not forget about the color solution; determine which colors will most closely match the subject and goals of your site. For the button CTA (call to action) it is better to use the blue color because for the majority of people it is associated with the safety.
- Use dynamic content to show the particular user exactly what he is looking for.