Follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Ads Manager
2. Click “Create ad”:
3. Click “Create new campaign”, set your ad campaign objective, then set the name for your campaign and click “Set Up Ad Account”.
4. Select your time zone and currency
5. Enter Ad Set Name. You'll see this ad set name in reporting, insights, tips and notifications.
6. Define your audience. Learn more about Facebook Ads Audiences here.
Important! Choose the language. If you do not, your ads will be shown to an audience who do not speak that language.
8. Now you are on the ad creation page. Choose an ad format:
Read more about Facebook ad formats here.
9. Upload one or more images
Add text, a link, and a headline.
Important! Don’t forget about UTM parameters in the link.
10. Click “Confirm” and your ad will be sent for review. That’s all!