- Link your Facebook account to eLama
- Gain access, go to Facebook and choose the necessary account.
You can set ad impressions on:
- Your website visitors
- A particular audience (detailed targeting)
How to set remarketing on your website’s visitors
1. First, create and install Facebook pixel.
2. Next, create an audience with the created pixel in the “Audience” section.
Click “Create a Custom Audience”
Select “Website traffic”
In the opened window choose “All website visitors”. Set the audience name and click “Create audience”.
3. After audience creation go to Ads manager and click “Create ad”:
4. Click “Create ad campaign”, set your ad campaign objective, then set the name for your campaign and click “Set Up Ad Account”.
5. In the audience settings you can choose the created audience:
Further targeting including age, location, gender and language can also be specified in audience settings.
Important! Choose the language. If you do not, your ads will be shown to an audience who do not speak that language.
7. Now you are on the ad creation page. Choose an ad format:
Read more about Facebook ad formats here.
8. Upload one or more images
Add text, a link, and a headline.
Important! Don’t forget about UTM parameters in the link.
9. Click “Confirm” and your ad will be sent for review. That’s all!
How to set remarketing on the particular audience
Follow the instruction above but at step 5 when you select an audience, in the “detailed targeting” section choose all the necessary targeting options.
You can find more information about detailed targeting here.