Before starting working with eLama Analytics solutions, check the requirements below:
- You have connected data sources with your eLama account.
- You have selected the necessary data source in eLama statistics.
- You have linked your analytics account with your ad account.
- You have set up the UTM markup correctly.
Data from the analytics systems will only be uploaded into the report/s once all of these requirements are met.
1. Connect data sources to your eLama account
Data sources are accounts in analytics systems such as Google Analytics. To connect a data source, open the “Account” tab in the left menu – here you will see ad and analytics systems we work with – select “Google Analytics” and click "Add".
2. Select the necessary data source in eLama statistics
Go to eLama statistics. Click on the gear near the necessary ad account and select a data source
The selected source will transfer data to three eLama tools: reports, statistics and dashboards.
3. Link your ad account with your analytics account
4. Add UTM tags
Make sure you:
- Have turned on Auto-tagging in Google Ads (Don’t use manual UTM tags in your Google Ads campaigns: reports will not detect them)
- Linked Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts
- Have manually added URL parameters to ads on Facebook
If you did everything correctly, the data from the analytics system will appear in your eLama account within an hour.