Google Ads Vouchers give the user free credit to redeem on Google Ads. These vouchers are automatically applied to all new accounts created in or linked to eLama when the first ad is launched.
e first ad was launched.
- Start spending on a Google Ads account created through eLama or link your new account created no more than 14 days ago.
- After 31 days, your balance in Google Ads will be credited with the amount you spent for this period, but it won’t exceed $133.
- The value and expiry date for your Google Ads voucher depend on the country of origin and currency of your Google Ads account. All Google accounts created through eLama are in dollars by default –the bonuses also depend on the amount you spent over 31 days and can’t be more than $133.
- If you want to apply the voucher for your own new Google Ads account, link it to eLama.
- The condition for accruing bonuses is that you must first link your new Google Ads account to eLama in Google MCC and only then start advertising.
How to check if a voucher has been applied:
- Go to Google Ads account and click “Tools and Settings” in the upper right corner
- Select “Billing Settings”
- Scroll down and find “Promotions”
The voucher can only be spent on advertising in Google Ads through the account created in or linked to eLama. You cannot transfer money to another Google Ads or eLama account.
All the mentioned amounts are indicated without VAT. The credited amount depends on the USD rate.