The ad schedule is how you can control when your ads are shown in accordance with a customized schedule. With its help, you can select specific days and times, and then assign special bids for these periods.
How to set ad scheduling:
- Log in to your eLama account, choose the necessary campaign near which you will see a three dots symbol, click it and choose «Set ad scheduling»
- Set a time zone. Pay attention: You can set time zone for Google Ads only at account level. Learn more.
- Set working hours for the chosen campaign. You can set it manually or choose one of the standard variants: always on, working hours or workdays.
- Click «Apply».
How to set ad scheduling for several campaigns at once:
- Choose campaigns
- In the upper menu that appears, click «Tools» — «Set ad scheduling»
- Set location and time zone. Pay attention: You can set time zone for Google Ads only at account level. Learn more.
- Set working hours, click «Apply».
Turn on bid adjustment in the ad scheduling window:
Use the scale:
- 50% — the bid is halved
- 150% — increase your bid by one and half
- 200% — increase your bid by 200%
- 0% — ad impressions stopped
You can set any value from 0% to 200% with a step in 10%.