The ad schedule is how you can control when your ads are shown in accordance with a customized schedule. With its help, you can select specific days and times, and then assign special bids for these periods.
How to set ad scheduling:
- Log in to your eLama account, choose the necessary campaign near which you will see a three dots symbol, click it and choose «Set ad scheduling»
- Set location and time zone. Pay attention: You can only set a time zone for Google Ads at account level. Learn more.
- Set working hours for the chosen campaign. You can set it manually or choose one of the standard variants: around-the-clock, working hours or on weekdays.
- Click «Apply».
How to set ad scheduling for several campaigns at once:
- Choose campaigns
- In the upper menu that appears, choose «Tools» — «Set ad scheduling»
- In the window that appears, set location and time zone. Pay attention: You can set time zone for Google Ads only at account level. Learn more.
- Set working hours, click «Apply».