- Sign up in eLama
- Log in and fill out the Partner brief on the “My clients” page. You will not be able to manage clients’ ads until you complete the brief.
- Create accounts for your clients in eLama.
- Add these clients' accounts to your partner account.
How to link Google Ads account to eLama
If your client already has a Google Ads account, follow the steps:
- Add your client's existing Google Ads account to the eLama account that you created for this client. Read how to do it here.
- Skip this step if you don’t have a Google Ads MCC account. If your MCC account is linked to a client account, you need to undo this linking first. The eLama MCC account needs to be first in your client’s manager account access list. Unlink your account and then make the eLama MCC account the first one.
- If your Google Ads account was created outside the eLama platform you can only replenish the balance through Google.
- Existing accounts need to be inactive for a 90-day period with no spending transactions during this time period.
If your client doesn’t have a Google Ads account you can create it in eLama.
- Go to your client's account in eLama
- Create a new Google ads account. Read how to do this here.
- You can replenish the Google Ads account balance that was created in eLama only via the eLama payment hub.
- You should create separate eLama accounts for each client.