eLama MCC account needs to appear first in your client’s manager account access list.
If you have already linked clients to your own MCC account, you need to undo this process and re-link them to eLama MCC account. After eLama MCC becomes first in the client’s list you can continue to link clients to your own MCC again.
eLama will never share your information with any third party.
How to change MCC:
- Sign in to your client’s Google Ads account.
- Click the Tools icon. Select ‘Setup’ in the drop-down menu, then click ‘Account access’.
3. Select the ‘Managers’ tab and remove access from your manager account.
4. Sign into your own MCC account. Find the Accounts section, select Management at the top of the page, click the plus button, then click ‘Link existing account.’. Enter the client id and send an invitation.
5. To accept the request, sign in to your client's Google Ads account:
- Click Tools
- Click Account access under the Setup tab.
- Click Pending invitations under the Managers tab, find the invitation from eLama and click Accept.
Now the eLama MCC should be the first in your client’s list and you are now free to add personal MCC again.