To view multiple reports, you need to switch between Power BI databases. It sounds complicated, but in fact, it is easy.
- Open Power BI. Find the “Edit Queries” section in the menu and select “Data Source Settings.”
The "Data Source
- Settings" window will open. Click “Edit Permissions.”
- In the "Type: database" field, click "Edit."
- A page will open which prompts you to enter the database login and password. Insert the login and password for the report you want to see. Copy the accesses from the “Reports” tab.
- Click “Refresh” in Power BI and wait for the data from the second report to load.