Remarketing campaigns are used to show ads to people who have visited your website or used your app.
If you set up a remarketing campaign for the first time, you'll also complete the process to create your remarketing tag and lists.
How to set up display remarketing campaign:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Campaigns from the page menu.
- Click the plus button to create a new campaign.
- In the Goals section, choose the desired result of your campaign.
- From the Campaign type section, select Display Network.
- Next, you’ll set parameters for your campaign, including:
- Campaign name
- Location and language settings
- Bid strategy and budget
- Click Additional settings for more options, like ad scheduling, content exclusions, or device targeting.
- Next, look for Audiences in the People section.
- Click Remarketing.
- Click the checkbox next to the audiences you'd like to add. This will add them to your targeting.
- Click Save.