Similar audiences is a targeting feature based on first-party data lists, most commonly remarketing lists, that helps you expand the reach of your best-performing audiences by targeting new users with similar characteristics to your site visitors.
Similar audience lists are automatically created and updated in real-time once you have set up at least one eligible list in the Google Ads Audience Center library. It's recommended that you have a remarketing strategy in place before running Similar audiences.
- Sign in to Google Ads.
- In the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button, then select New Campaign.
- Select your Goal and Campaign type and click Continue.
- Go to Create your ad group and find Audiences section.
- In Audiences section, click Browse and then click How they have interacted with your business.
- Pick a similar audience.