The Google Search Network is a group of search-related websites and apps where your ads can appear. When you advertise on the Google Search Network, your ad can show near search results when someone searches with terms related to one of your keywords.
How to create a new Search campaign:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button, then select New campaign.
- Select one or more goals for your campaign, or if none of the goals fit what you’re looking for, select Create a campaign without a goal’s guidance. If this step doesn’t reflect what you’re seeing in your account, select a campaign type first then select a goal.
- Select Search as a campaign type.
- Click Continue.
- Select your campaign settings.
- Click Save and continue.