Use remarketing lists to show ads to people who have visited your website before.
How to create a website remarketing list:
- Sign in to Google Ads.
- Click the tools icon, then click Shared library.
- Click Audience manager.
- Click Audience lists.
- To add a website visitors list, click the plus button and select Website visitors.
- On the page that opens, start by entering a descriptive remarketing list name.
- Choose a template from the List members drop-down menu.
- Select a set of rules from the Visited pages drop-down menu options. For each menu option, add the conditions for web pages on your site where you'd like to collect visitor cookies. Values can be words, numbers, or dates, depending on the rule template and conditions you selected for the list you’re creating. After you've completed a rule, click Or or Add (depending on the rule option you selected).
- Enter an initial list size, which is the number of visitors to your website during a set period of time. You can add site visitors from the previous 30 days to your list, or you can start with an empty list.
Note: If you have a remarketing tag on your website and want to include visitors who match your list’s rules, select the option to add site visitors from the previous 30 days.
- Enter a membership duration, which is the length you want a visitor to stay on your list. You can change the membership duration at any time.
- Enter a description of your audience (Optional).
- Click Create audience.