You can add audience targeting to ad groups and reach people based on who they are, their interests and habits, what they’re actively researching, or how they have interacted with your business. Audience targeting can boost your campaign's performance by reaching people browsing websites, using apps, or watching videos.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Audiences in the page menu.
- Click the plus button.
- Click Select an ad group and then select a campaign and ad group from the list that appears. You can also search for the campaign or ad group you want to update.
- Select the type of audience you want your campaign to reach
- Click the checkbox next to the audiences you'd like to add (Life events in this case). This will add them to your targeting.
- Click Save.