Website Custom Audiences is a targeting option that matches people who visit your website with people on Facebook, using the Facebook pixel. You can then create an ad to show to those people.
How to create a Website Custom Audience:
- Go to your Audiences.
- If you already have audiences, click Create Audience and select Custom Audience. If you don't have any audiences, you'll see audience creation buttons.
- Choose Website.
- Set a rule section. (You have to start with an inclusive one.) There are standard rules and pixel event rules. Add rules to the section as desired.
- Add more inclusive or exclusive rule sections if you need them. You can have up to 5 total rule sections per audience.
- Give your audience a name and description (if you need it.
- Click Create Audience.
- When Facebook finishes creating your audience, select it during ad set creation to reach the people in it with ads.