In-market audiences is a way to connect with consumers who are actively researching or comparing products and services across Google Display Network publisher and partner sites and YouTube. To qualify someone as being in-market for a specific product or service, Google takes into account clicks on related ads and subsequent conversions, along with the content of the sites and pages they visit and the recency and frequency of the visits. In this way, Google accurately categorizes users so you can target those most interested in your offerings.
In-market audiences can drive incremental conversions, helping you to connect with consumers as the last step before they make a purchase decision. Leveraging real-time data and a powerful classification system based on demonstrated in-market behavior, these segments can help you to present the right offer at the right moment to those most interested in your products and services. Use in-market audiences in combination with Remarketing to drive highly-qualified users to your site and improve overall remarketing efficiency for your campaign.
How to set up an in-market audience:
- Sign in to Google Ads.
- In the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button, then select New Campaign.
- Select your Goal and Campaign type and click Continue.
- Go to Create your ad group and find Audiences section.
- In Audiences section, click Browse and then click What they are actively researching or planning.
- Click In-market audiences and choose the audience that suits the most.