The Google Display Network can help you reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account, or using mobile devices and apps.
How to create a new Display campaign:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button, then select New campaign.
- Select one or more goals for your campaign, or if none of the goals fit what you’re looking for, select Create a campaign without a goal’s guidance. If this step doesn’t reflect what you’re seeing in your account, select a campaign type first then select a goal.
- Select Display as a campaign type.
- Click Continue.
- Select your campaign settings.
- Click Save and continue.