You can view statistics of your advertising campaigns in your eLama account. Statistics are available for Google Ads accounts that are connected to eLama.
We recommend turning off Adblock while working with your eLama account because of possible errors in the information transfer from ad systems to eLama.
Reports available for:
- Ad groups
- Audiences (the report will provide statistics on the segments that you created in the audiences lists in Google Ads).
2. Period selection
Specify the period for which data is needed.
3. Line graph
By default, the total number of clicks in the specified period is displayed.
You can select up to two indicators that will be displayed on the graph.
Basing on the statistics, you can manage your ads from the table:
- Set up a bid manager for one or more ad campaigns or keywords;
- Turn on the automatic UTM-markup for Google Ads for one or more campaigns at once;
- Set up the ad scheduling for one or more campaigns.
The table shows the statistics for all ad accounts connected to eLama.
The table is divided into blocks:
- Data from advertising systems;
- Engagement rate from advertising systems;
- Conversions (you need to link your Google Analytics account to eLama if you want to track goal conversions);
- e-commerce (you need to link your Google Analytics account to eLama for data transfer);
Click «Set up columns» button to add or hide certain columns. Place checkmarks on metrics you want to see in the table.
Available table options:
Filter by campaign status
Enables looking through statistics on certain campaign network settings. For example, you can look through statistics on campaigns that show under search results.
This option enables you to look through statistics on your chosen data.
Reflects cost data including VAT.
This option enables you to arrange items from high to low or the other way round.
Statistics in eLama may differ slightly from data in advertising systems. This is because campaigns in advertising systems are regularly checked by an automatic system to protect against invalid clicks, and the statistics may change based on the results of the audit. The eLama data is updated every 6 hours. Thus, statistics in advertising system could already be updated when the eLama statistics are not yet updated.
You need to link your Google Analytics account to your account in the ad system if you want to see all engagement rates (sessions, refuses, conversions etc.).