You can view the statistics of your advertising campaigns in your eLama account. Statistics are available for Google Ads accounts that are connected to eLama.
We recommend turning off Adblock while working with your eLama account due to possible errors in the information transfer from ad systems to eLama.
Here are the features:
Reports are available for:
- Ad groups
- Audiences (the report will provide statistics on the segments that you created in the audiences lists in Google Ads)
Specify the time period for which data is needed.
The chart displays the data from the table. By default, the total number of clicks for the specified period is displayed.
You can select up to two indicators that will be displayed on the graph.
The table shows the statistics for all ad accounts connected to eLama.
It is divided into blocks:
- Data from ad systems
- Engagement rate from advertising systems (you need to link your Google Analytics account to eLama)
- Conversions (you need to link your Google Analytics account to eLama if you want to track conversions)
- E-commerce (you need to link your Google Analytics account to eLama for data transfer)
Click the «Customize columns» button to add or hide certain columns. Place checkmarks on metrics you want to see in the table.
- Filter by campaign status
Enables browsing through statistics on certain campaign settings.
This option enables you to look through statistics on your chosen data.
Reflects cost data including VAT.
This option enables you to arrange items from high to low or vice versa.
Based on the statistics, you can manage your ads from the table:
- Set up the Bid management tool for one or more ad campaigns or keywords
- Turn on the UTM-tagging tool for one or more Google Ads campaigns at once
- Set up the ad scheduling for one or more campaigns
Statistics in eLama may differ slightly from data in advertising systems. This is because campaigns in advertising systems are regularly checked by an automatic system to protect against invalid clicks. The statistics may change based on the results of the audit. The eLama data is updated every 6 hours. Thus, statistics in the advertising system could already be updated when the eLama statistics are not yet updated.
You need to link your Google Analytics account to your account in the ad system if you want to see all engagement rates (sessions, refuses, conversions, etc.).