Facebook Business Manager is a free-of-charge tool by Facebook which enables advertisers to manage Facebook and Instagram pages, ad accounts, employees access level, and other resources.
Facebook Business Manager is helpful:
- if you want to manage several ad accounts;
- if you have several employees running your ad campaigns;
- if you want to share resources with other accounts. Sharing Facebook Pixel data with another ad account would be a great example;
- you’re launching an ad campaign for an online store. Dynamic ads are only available for Business Manager owners.
How to set up Business Manager?
1. Go to Business Manager creation page and click Create account.
2. Fill in the name of your company, your name, and your email.
3. Add information about the location of your company and click Submit.
4. After all of the information is filled in, you will receive a confirmation letter to your email address.
5. After your email address has been confirmed, you will have access to the settings page. On this page, you can add:
- people with different access levels which will manage companies’ pages and ad accounts;
- new ad accounts;
- new company Facebook and Instagram pages.
How to add the company page to Business Manager?
1. Go to Accounts — Pages and click Add.
2. Choose one of the options:
- Add a Page. Choose this option if you already have a company page and you are one of the admins.
- Request Access to a Page. Choose this option if you already have a company page, but it is managed by another Business Manager.
- Create a New Page. Choose this option if you do not have a Facebook page.
3. Let’s take a look at the Add a Page option. Click Add a Page and enter Facebook page name or URL
4. Click Add Page.
How to add an ad account to Business Manager
1. Go to Accounts — Ad Accounts and click Add.
2. Add your existing ad account or create a new one.
3. Type your ad account ID, choose Manage Ad Account access, and click Confirm.
After your ad account is created ( or added) you are able to start!