In the upper left corner, your eLama balance is displayed. Using the "Make a payment" button you can transfer the necessary amount to the account as needed.
Add an account
You can connect ad accounts and analytics systems to see any conversions in the statistics.
The following sections are available in the menu:
- Finance (transaction history, contract, tariff information, the archive of offers);
- Tools (Bid management tool, Smart Bid Calculator, UTM-tagging tool, Advisor).
In the main workspace, you can see all the connected accounts.
To see the ad campaigns, click on the account you need. After switching to the account, you will see your campaigns, ad groups, keywords and audiences in the left menu.
Go to campaign to view ad group and keyword statistics.
View keywords of the campaign or of the entire account by selecting the desired level in the grey bar above:
4. Campaign management and statistics
There are 3 tabs at the account and campaign level. The first tab contains general information about accounts and campaigns. In this tab you can:
- set filters for ad systems and search by account name or ID;
- transfer funds to ad systems and set a daily budget;
- directly move to Google Ads account (for this click on 3 dots under the account name and select the desired action);
- Use the Advisor, set ad scheduling, bid management tool, UTM-tagging tool for Google Ads for one or several ad campaigns at once.
For more detailed analysis and management go to the "Statistics" tab. In this tab you can:
- View statistics on Google Ads and Facebook accounts connected to eLama;
- Manage ads using data from statistics: set up ad scheduling and bid management tool for ad campaigns and keywords;
- View conversions on goals (for this, link Google Analytics with eLama using the "Add account" button);
- View statistics on audiences in the "Audiences" tab (for this, set up the list of Audience lists in Google Ads).
We recommend turning off Adblock while working with your eLama account because of possible errors in the information transfer from ad systems to eLama.