You can manage your advertising in a single account.
Here are the features:
Your balance is displayed in the upper left corner.
How to top up the balance:
- Click the "Pay" button;
- Add your billing details;
- Select these billing details, enter the necessary amount and click "Pay";
- You will be transferred to a partner website to make the payment.
Add Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts to track all your conversions in single eLama account.
The following sections are available in the menu:
- Finance (transaction history and subscription plan management);
- Tools (Smart Bid Calculator, Facebook Lead Ads).
All your ad accounts are shown in the main workspace of your eLama account.
Choose an account and click it — menu with ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, targeting and placements will appear on the left.
Go to "Targeting" to view keyword and audience statistics.
The "Placements" tab — here you can check the performance of placements where your ads are shown.
You can sort clients by balance, date or alphabetical order. In the ‘“Requests’” tab you can sort new requests by date.
There are 2 tabs at the campaign level: Campaigns and Campaign statistics. Here they are:
On the first tab you can:
- set filters for ad systems and search by account name or ID;
- transfer funds to ad systems and set a daily budget;
- directly move to Google Ads or Facebook Ads account (for this click on 3 dots under the account name and select the desired action);
- Use the Advisor, set ad scheduling, bid management tool, UTM-tagging tool for Google Ads for one or several ad campaigns at once.
For more detailed analysis and management go to the "Statistics" tab. On this tab you can:
- View statistics on Google Ads and Facebook accounts connected to eLama;
- Manage ads using data from statistics: set up ad scheduling and bid management tool or turn the UTM-tagging tool:
- View conversions on goals (for this, link Google Analytics with eLama using the "Add account" button);
- View statistics on audiences in the "Audiences" tab (for this, set up the list of Audience lists in Google Ads).
Learn more about Statistics here.
We recommend turning off Adblock while working with your eLama account because of possible errors in the information transfer from ad systems to eLama.