Before creating or adding an ad account for a client, log into your client's account.
1. Log into your Agency account
2. Open the ‘My Clients’ tab on the left
3. Find the client in the list and click ‘Log in’. By clicking ‘Log in’ next to your client’s name you will be redirected to the client’s account for further management.
To start working with eLama connect the client's Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts to eLama or create a new Google Ads account within eLama.
4. Click ‘Accounts’ on the left
5. Click ‘Add’ and select the necessary system
- How to connect a Google Ads account to eLama
- How to connect a Facebook account to eLama
- How to create Google Ads account in eLama
After you have created/connected client's ad account to eLama, you can top up the balance. Your eLama balance is displayed in the upper left corner.
Please note that in eLama you can top up the balance of those advertising accounts that were created through eLama. The balance of accounts connected to eLama can be replenished only in the advertising systems themselves.