To work with eLama tools, connect your Google Ads account to an account in our service.
To do this:
1. Register in eLama and log into your account
2. Click the button "Add":
3. In the window that appears, select Google Ads and click “Add”
4. In the window that appears, click “Connect account”
You can connect accounts in US dollars - if a different currency is selected in your account, you’ll need to create a new one.
5. You’ll be transferred to Google. If you are connecting a valid account, allow eLama access to it:
If you don’t have a Google Ads account, you should create one.
The system will offer you to register an account in Google Express that cannot be connected to eLama. In order to create a Google Ads account without Google Express click “Skip the guided setup”.
Once it’s setup, connect your account to eLama (go back to step 2 of this manual).
6. After that, the account will appear in your eLama account.