The following errors might occur during the Google Ads account linking process:
- You can’t find a necessary account on the list
- You can’t select a required account on the list
- Errors following the “Connect account” button clicking
If you can’t find a necessary account on the list, it could be due to the following reasons:
- The account creation wasn’t finished.
Have you entered billing or other important information needed to create a Google Ads account?
- The account you are trying to link is blocked by Google Ads;
- You don’t have a Google Ads account;
- You have a Google account but haven’t created a Google Ads account;
- Your account has been created recently.
Perhaps Google Ads data hasn’t refreshed yet. Try linking your account again in 5 minutes.
If you can’t select a required account on the list, it could be due to the following reasons:
- You are trying to link a Google My Client Center (MCC) account; You can’t link a Google MCC account. Instead, create a regular Google Ads account to work with eLama;
- Your Google Ads account doesn’t support US dollar currency.
Right now, eLama only supports $US Google Ads accounts;
- The account is already linked to eLama.
If you are experiencing errors following the “Connect account” button clicking, it could be due to the following reasons:
1. Your Google Ads account administration rights are restricted.
You can’t change your Google Ads account settings due to administration rights restrictions. Make sure that you have Google Ads administrator rights and try again.