Following errors might occur during Google Ads account linking:
- You can’t find a necessary account on the list
- You can’t select a required account on the list
- Errors following the “Connect account” button clicking
You can’t find a necessary account on the list
- Account creation wasn’t finished.
You haven’t finished Google Ads account set up: you haven’t entered billing or other important information;
- The account you are trying to link is blocked by Google Ads;
- You don’t have a Google Ads account;
- You have a Google account but you have not created a Google Ads account;
- Your account has been created recently.
Perhaps Google Ads data hasn’t refreshed yet. Try linking your account again in 5 minutes.
You can’t select a required account on the list
- You are trying to link a Google My Client Center (MCC) account.
You can not link Google MCC account. Create a regular Google Ads account to work with eLama;
- Your Google Ads account doesn’t support US dollar currency.
Right now eLama only supports $US Google Ads accounts;
- The account is already linked to eLama.
Errors following the “Connect account” button clicking
1. Your Google Ads account administration rights are restricted.
You can’t change Google Ads account settings due to the administration rights restrictions. Make sure that you have Google Ads administrator rights and try again.