Please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your eLama account. In the page menu on the left, choose Accounts and click Add;
2. Select Google Ads in the window that appears;
3. Click Create a new Google Ads account;
4. Share your email address, click Submit request;
5. You’ll now see a screen that shows that within 4 working hours, we will create a new Google Ads account for you and send an invitation via email.
6. Within 4 working hours, you will receive two 2 emails:
- One will be sent by our Customer Support, there you will find all the necessary instructions.
- The second email is from Google Ads, with an invitation to share your account. It must be accepted. Confirm your email in the window that appears and click Continue;
7. If this is your first time using this email address to create a Google Ads account, you need to fill in all the form fields. After clicking Next, the account will be created. If a Google Ads account is already registered to this email address, there is no need to fill in the form;
8. Log in to your eLama account. You will see that the Google Ads section has appeared. Now you can go to Google directly from eLama and start creating campaigns. All settings for campaigns created there will appear in eLama.
You can also copy campaigns that already exist in your own Google Ads account to a new account. Read here how to do it.