Facebook Ad objective
Ad objective allows you to set a benchmark for the results that you expect from advertising.
For now, there are two objectives available in eLama:
- Traffic – ads are shown to users who are more likely click on the ad
- Conversions – ads are shown to users who can be expected to take a target action on your website, such as adding to cart or ordering a service. To work with this objective, you'll need to set up a Facebook pixel.
Facebook Business Page and Instagram account
You must have a Facebook Business Page for your company to set up advertising on Facebook Ads.
A Business Page is an official page of your company on Facebook. You can also link your Instagram account to this Business Page to run ads directly on behalf of the Instagram account.
To set up a new advertising campaign, select a page from the list.
If you don't have a Business Page, you can create it by following these instructions.
If you do have a Business Page, but it's not displayed in the list, you must link it to your Facebook Ads account following the instructions below.
Important note: You can run ads from only one Business Page in one advertising account; otherwise, your account can be suspended. If you need to use different Business Pages, please create a new advertising account, following these instructions.
How to Connect a Facebook Business Page to eLama
1. In the menu "Facebook Business Page linked with Instagram Account," click on the "Add" button.
2. Enter your Facebook Business Page URL and click on "Add."
3. We'll send a request to the Facebook Business Page, and you will see a notification for it.
Important note: you must log in to your personal Facebook account with access to this Business Page before confirming the request.
- Confirm the request to give eLama access to your Business Page; this should be done in the Facebook interface.
- Return to the eLama interface and click on the "Refresh" button. Once the Business Page appears in the list, choose it and move to the next step, i.e., "Audience."
Please note that in some cases, the data synchronization may take from 2 to 15 minutes. Please contact our support team if the page is taking longer to appear.