Website URL and Ad texts
After entering the URL, you will be able to add the main information to be used in the ad. On the right side, you can see the menu that allows you to see an ad preview. You can check how your ad will look like at any time.
The "Dynamic creatives" technology is used in eLama's ad creation process. It allows you to add different variations of ad elements (headlines, texts, descriptions, and calls to action). It optimizes them the moment the ad is about to be displayed.
As a result, the system analyzes which ads can lead to achieving your marketing goal and starts to display more of them.
You can read more about this technology by clicking here.
You can add up to 5 options for headlines, text, descriptions, and calls to action.
- Headline (optional) - short text of up to 255 characters, used to draw attention. It may not appear in the ad (depending on the placement).
- The primary text that tells people what your ad is about. There is no restriction on the number of characters used, but we recommend limiting them as it can affect the results of your ad campaign.
- Description (optional) - additional information about your product. This won't appear in all placements.
- Display link - a shortened link to be displayed instead of your full website URL in some placements. The link should have the same domain as your website URL.
- Call to action - this text represents the action you want people to take. It will be shown as a button or link on your ad.