Combine related keywords into one ad group to display ads for users who are connected by their interests and requests. This makes managing your campaign much easier.
Keywords can be grouped automatically and manually.
- Click on the "Auto-grouping" button
- Indicate how many similar words should be in the keywords (from 1 to 6)
- Click on "Group"
The names for these groups are auto-generated by the system based on similarities between the keywords.
- Select keywords in the left column
- Click on "Create Ad Group" in the right column
- Enter the ad group name and click on "Save"
- Repeat the same steps for other phrases from the list
All ad groups will be displayed in the right column. You can add a landing page to each group by clicking on the pen icon.
Certain keywords can be excluded from the group, and you can also delete the whole group. In this case, keywords will be moved to the list on the left.
If in the grouping process you change your mind and decide to delete a phrase, you must return to the previous step and remove the keyword.
When all the keywords are grouped, click on the button "Next".