At this step, you must specify where your ads will be displayed, i.e., on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, or Audience Network. You can check your previous settings in the menu on the right panel.
With eLama, we offer the possibility of editing placements, or you can choose from one of the recommended lists.
- Placements recommended by Facebook – this list lets you get ample reach with efficient budget allocation because it includes the most popular placements from each platform.
- Placements recommended by eLama
You can also manually mark placements that you want to choose.
Important note: The more placements you choose, the bigger your reach gets.
Select up to 10 images that you plan to use in your ads across your chosen placements. You can either upload your own creatives or make new ones with the help of our built-in studio.
To upload ready-made images, select the appropriate item in the menu, and click on the upload button.
You can upload images from your computer or the Facebook account.
If you need to delete some of the uploaded images, hover over it and click on the cross.
Important note: Pay attention to the format of your creatives, because image specifications may vary for different placements.
Create images with our tool
You can use our tools to create images with text overlay in different formats. To do that, choose the option "Create images with text overlay," then follow these steps.
1. Choose a background image or filling
2. Enter different texts; each variant should be added individually. To fix each option of the text, click on "Add."
3. Set up text formatting options
To add new formatting options, click on the button with a plus sign. Choose where to display your text and its alignment. Then, choose a font, size of your text, and a background for your text.
4. Click on "Generate"
5. Look through all the generated images and choose ten options in different formats.