Before creating a report, configure data sources and UTM markup.
Open your eLama account:
- On the left sidebar menu, click "Tools" and select the "BI Reports"
- Then click "+Create report"
2. Select a platform for report creation – Google Data Studio or Microsoft Power BI. Both platforms are free.
Follow this instruction if you want to create a report in Data Studio.
The next step depends on how you work in eLama:
- Independent advertiser;
- Marketing agency or freelancer.
If you are an independent advertiser
3. Select the accounts whose data you want to upload to reports
For marketing agencies or freelancers
3.1. Select the report type
Report for one client
This report is for your client. It contains basic metrics for analyzing advertising performance.
Summary report for an agency
Internal report for an agency. It contains data on client budgets and balances.
3.2. Select client
You can add up to 15 clients to the summary report. If you want to add more clients, contact Customer Support.
3.3. Select the client’s advertising accounts
You can add up to 20 ad accounts for each client. If you want to add more, contact Customer Support.
When registering an account in Microsoft Power BI, you need to specify a corporate email address, your personal email address will not work. You can install Power BI and register later. But in this case, the service will work only on this device, there will be no opportunity to publish a report or share it.
You can download Power BI and report templates at any time.
- Open the downloaded template and log in to Power BI.
Username and password can be copied from the Reports tab:
The data will be uploaded into the template within 10 minutes. You can track the upload status in your eLama account.