Follow the instructions below to turn off Facebook's integration with eLama:
1. Log into your Facebook account and click the downwards arrow in the upper right corner;
2. Select “Settings”;
3. In the left side menu select Business Integrations;
4. Choose the eLama app and remove it.
- Once you’ve removed the eLama app, it will be removed from all your ad accounts in your profile.
- All your ad accounts will still be displayed in your account but you can hide them.
- Due to technical issues, it’s impossible to turn on the integration after it has been removed.